We were nominated by Kristin from Coupletastic for the Versatile Blogger award and are beyond thrilled! Thanks so much, it means a lot to be starting out in September and be recognized in whatever way possible. We love to write and share our experiences with our readers but most importantly we love the comments and feedback we get from you all. Thank you.
So to follow the rules of accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank you again Kristin)
2. Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
Let’s first start with 7 random things about us:
1) We went to high school together for 4 years and never really spoke until we attended post-secondary school
2) We love dogs, we both have dogs and pretty much would consider it a dealbreaker if someone we went on a date with did not like our dogs
3) Brooke has travelled to quite a few places around the world but she definitely wants to travel more
4) Before we started blogging we initially thought of writing a book, then we realized a blog was much more realistic
5) Mckenzie loves to cook and when she’s not writing for the blog she’s always cooking up different recipes
6) We decided to keep this blog anonymous because we felt we would feel more free to share experiences and be completely open and honest so none of our family or friends know about it
7) We have lived in Toronto, Canada our whole lives and love it but would both consider someday living in the country
Now on to number 2 and also in no particular order:
Thanks guys for following us and always giving us great feedback!